Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Tired Run

Our daughter is now 6 months old and is still not sleeping completely through the night. Normally I can push through the day and be fine, but the past few days I have been dragging like no other. We are implementing a new strategy tonight and hopefully it works, fingers crossed :).

On another note, my training plan had me running 3 miles today. For long distance runners, 3 miles is a piece of cake, except when you are super tired and can hardly drag yourself out of bed.

I forced myself to just go because I wanted to stick with the plan and was just out to complete it. Admittedly, I had to walk twice, but still completed it at a 10:48 pace which is good for me.

So, lesson learned, regardless of the situation, buck up and get out there. It will be over before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment