Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Favorite Condiments


I'm a girl who loves flavorful dishes and sweet treats. I absolutely love dark chocolate and found this tasty bar on sale the other day and decided to give it a try. Holy Delish!!!

I had never tried almond butter before and picked this little treasure up at the store. Let's just say that I finished my first jar within 5 days. I am now on jar #3 within 3 weeks. If you are out there, Justin's Nut Butter, your stuff is delicious and I would love to try other flavors. 

Mmmmm, SPICY, my absolute favorite hot sauce to add to eggs, quesadillas, beans and rice, etc. I LOVE La Sabrozita!!! Not the best sauce for dipping chips into salsa, but definitely a fantastic topper and super spicy, not for the faint of heart.

My favorite chocolate chips to add to oatmeal, cookie "concoctions", or just to drop a handful in my mouth if I'm having a rough day :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment