Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First Crossfit class

Last night I took my first Crossfit class and I loved it. I had been looking for something to shake up my routine for a while and I have a feeling that this it it. The only downside is that I have to take the class at the 7 pm time slot, which is a little late for me. When I was younger, I loved working out at 9 or 10 pm, now around that time I like to be in my pajamas plopped on the couch.

** Anyway, the 1st day was a lot of fun and I look forward to my 2nd class this evening.

I decided that I'm going to give it a try for a few months to see what I think. We will only be living in NY for another 14 months, so I won't be at this box forever anyway.

Wish me luck with it!!!

Have any of you ever tried Crossfit? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment